And my new favourite bag is… the Gucci Dionysus in black suede.
We all wish we were french, hello! I’ve watched that many ‘how to be parisian’ youtube videos with Caroline de Maigret to last a lifetime. I may not be able to change where I’m from, but I can take a little bit of Paris back with me.
Here are my five favourite french habits I’ve seen or taken part in while i’ve been in town.
1. Wear your hair out and let nature take its course.
2. Wear smudged kohl eyeliner all day everyday, even to breakfast
3. Bread is ok, actually its rude not to enjoy this delicious daily ritual. Buy a Baguette and eat it on the go. On the train, on the bus, as you walk down the street.
4. A coffee and croissant is the breakfast of champions.
5. Nutella scooped right out of the jar is a perfectly acceptable dessert option.
Photos by Zanita/Sara
*Advertorial in collaboration with Farfetch
We all want to acquire that perfect two piece black suit that makes us feel strong, yet sexy, with the ability for us to excude confidence in any occasion.
I’m a big fan of this tailored sleeveless variation by Josh Goot with it’s long lined vest that also works as a top on its own, and with its optional belt creating shape around the waist. Creating flattering shapes and sharp clean lines is exactly what i’m looking for to make me feel my most confident.
Perhaps this is why I wore this look to the Burberry show in London. If there was ever a time to feel put together, this event was definitely one of them.
Photos by Anna Sandul