Since I was doing so much and seeing so many things in New York I had to take lots of snaps to remember everything. Here are a few of the highlights and most memorable moments.
1. sunset looking at Manhattan from the Whythe Hotel in Williamsburg
2. Me in our first apartment in Soho
3. J crew Presentation. Loved this show! The colours, prints and textures were gorgeous and you just walk away feeling so happy.
4. Roof of the empire hotel
5. Waffle at Cafe Gitane in Soho. This is a MUST.
6 & 7 . Georgia May Jagger for Sunglass Hut event. She is stunning and the new face of their latest campaign. Turns out she is also an artist so they ad lots of her work up on the walls.
8. Me in a cute Zimmermann playsuit in the West Village. This is my favourite part of town, as its so leafy and relaxed.
9. Geneva's gorgeous Coach hat and my Benah bag.
10. Diesel Black and Gold show. The style of this show was right up my ally -lots of leather and mesh detailing. They also had apaif of jeans with a neon cuff at the bottom, so cool.
11. Watermelon juice from the Chelsea Markets.Everyone seems to be very big into the watermelon juice here. It's either that, cucumber or straight OJ. WEIRD.
12. Bryant Park
13. Giant pretzel in Williamsburg
14. Washington State Park
15. Williamsburg street art
16. Selfies in the mirror wearing a Zara dress and Jeffrey Campbell boots 17. Chipotle drink. This place has really delicious Mexican, kind of comparable to Guzman in Australia... but better
18. Williamsburg walls
19. Barney's Window display featuring real fish swimming amongst the shoes
- Taken with my Nokia Lumia using Apict app -