Day 3 of MBFWA...
1) Favourite show of the day was Ellery. Metallic, maroon and whites with a little bit of a print. This skirt is definitely one of my favorites. You can view the finale video here.
2) First show of the day was Alice McCall, another very feminine collection with floral, golds and abstract hemlines. View the finale video here.
3) We were sitting behind Elin Kling (as well as Rumi Neely et al.) at Bec and Bridge. They had the most amazing floral backdrop made of real flowers. It smelt incredible! I have a video of the finale you can view here.
5) & 6) Mini burger and refreshments at Ellery
7) We stopped by Bills in Darlinghurst after the Ellery show... yummmm!!!!
8) Deciding what to wear to the Elin Kling and MyCatwalk event. Kahlo cape and Alexander Wang dress it is!
9) We got right involved in the Nowhere launch (you can now pre order here) where they had an awesome instant photobooth with take home mementos.
10) Geneva and I decided the night couldn't end there and went to Sake for Rose and Lychee cocktails and some Japanese.