Day 2 of MBFWA....
1) Snippet of today's outfit; Acne knit, Zimmermann Heels and Celine bag.
2) First up was the Zimmermann show... another great way to start the day! I helped myself to a juice and there were also some delicious mini bacon rolls that I couldn't refuse.
3)Rachel Rutt wearing the Zimmermann dress I previewed for Harpers Bazaar.
4) Can't forget the MAC look of the day. Dewy skin and a bold brow.
5) Michael Lo Sordo's show was a real highlight for me. The Grecian warrior style detail in metallic was pretty unreal and different to what I've been seeing everywhere else.
6) & 7) Popped over to the Benah showing in the afternoon and finally got to meet the beautiful Brenda in person. So much love goes into each and every piece. Navy and maroon bags are on my radar!